VoIP LAS VEGAS – VOICEOVER INTERNET PROTOCOL
In addition to Las Vegas computer services, Computer Troubleshooters of Las Vegas provides Las Vegas small businesses with an affordable, on demand and customized solution to meet their phone service needs. Hosted Voiceover Internet Protocol, otherwise known as VoIP, is a revolutionary technology allowing Las Vegas small businesses to gain the same phone features and functionality that Fortune 500 firms enjoy, but at a price point that any small business can afford.
With plans as low as $30.00/month, you will receive, in addition to the phone itself and personalized training, unlimited local and long distance calls plus phone features relevant to your business that will help your company be more productive, more professional, and more importantly – more profitable. Las Vegas VoIP provides services that the regular phone company cannot provide. This service would also benefit residential customers who need the expanded features provided by our system.
Las Vegas Computer Troubleshooters can work with you to design an IP-based telephony solution that incorporates any of these features:
- 40% to 80% less than the cost of a traditional phone system;
- Unlimited extensions;
- Unlimited auto-attendant (i.e. “press 1 for sales, press 2 for service, press 9 for a dial-by-name directory”);
- Unlimited voicemail;
- Voicemail-to-email: receive your voicemail messages in your inbox (great when working from home or on the road!);
- Direct-inward-dialing (specific phone numbers to reach people directly, without the menu);
- VoIP support for low-cost calls and extra phone numbers for callers inside the U.S. and around the world;
- Integration with Outlook or other CRM packages;
- “Find Me Follow Me feature that sends your calls to your cell phone or other telephone, wherever you are;
- Queues route callers to groups of employees who can handle their calls;
- Scheduler functions change your menus and recorded messages depending on the time of day;
- Dial-by-Name directory;
- Telecommuting: use an IP phone at home or wherever a suitable internet connection is available (great for branch offices!);
- Conference bridges (for easy group conference calls);
- Intercom, call forwarding, call waiting and call return functions;
- Disaster survivability: routes calls to your employees even if they cannot go to the office; and
- Can reduce phone call charges & long distance by up to 80% or eliminate them entirely.
HOW DOES VoIP WORK?
Voiceover Internet Protocol (VOIP) is a revolutionary technology that uses the Internet to place phone calls. It works just like a regular phone, but bypasses the phone company to avoid the high fees, usage taxes and other hassles that come with the old phone system. What you receive is crystal clear reception along with lower bills.
The VoIP systems in Las Vegas are easy to manage and have no long term contracts that you have to sign. Computer Troubleshooters of Las Vegas will install the system and train you and your employees on its many features and benefits.
Call us today at 702-251-3494 to find out if VoIP service is right for you, or fill out our contact form to find out more about our Voiceover Internet Protocol systems.