Networking several computers together with wireless routers, switches, cables, devices or even the Internet is a very useful and efficient method of sharing files between two or more systems.
Whether your systems are at one location or you’re looking to network your home computers with your office computers, Computer Troubleshooters Las Vegas can take care of your every need.
Your computer network has become the backbone of your entire business technology infrastructure and dictate the performance of the core technology to run your small business. When working in harmony, your business can flourish. Designing an inefficient network infrastructure can decrease business productivity that can waste time, money and get in the way of growing your business.
At Las Vegas Computer Troubleshooters, our professional computer technicians will build you a flexible, future-focused computer network for your company. Whether you’re looking to update your current infrastructure or build a new one from scratch, we can deliver the best and most cost-effective solution for your needs.
Managing computer networks for small businesses offer special challenges. Looking to optimize both time and resources, the right server will allow you to securely share resources such as internal files, printers, fax machines, Internet access, email, contact and calendars. Simplifying your system will save you time and money in the long run. During our initial consultation we will discuss the following:
- Short-term and long-term technology strategy;
- What security controls are in place to protect intellectual property; and
- What data recovery systems exist to recover critical business information from failed servers.
Our professional staff of Las Vegas computer technicians will address your current and future IT management and support needs and provide you information on programs to proactively monitor and manager your systems and networks. Some examples of proactive support we provide include:
- Validation of backups, strategy and restore capability;
- Review of server logs, disk capacities and health of servers;
- Application and installation of Computer Troubleshooters-approved patches and service packs;
- Fine tuning of network and system components;
- Review status of network components and logs; and
- Ongoing outsourced IT management and support of IT networks through remote access and onsite visits.
Once the proper hardware is in place, our Microsoft Certified technicians will advise on how to maximize the use of the equipment, in addition to ongoing monitoring and updating to ensure security and reliability. This proactive support will alleviate most issues that can crash or damage your system. This allows you to focus on your business, instead of worrying about technical details that are our specialty.
For a free consultation to determine if your present network is the best solution for your needs, or to install a new network, call Computer Troubleshooter today at 702.251.FIXIT (3494) or fill out our contact form.