Business Enhanced Support Technology (B.E.S.T)
As Las Vegas’ leading computer services and outsourced IT solution provider, Computer Troubleshooters Las Vegas recognizes the critical role that computers, networks and technology play in every small business. From email and word processing to online banking and e-commerce, Las Vegas small businesses depend on technology to maximize their productivity and their profitability.
But what happens when your technology lets you down? How much staff time is wasted dealing with slow computers or system crashes? How much of your time is spent answering software questions for others in the office? And if your system crashes, how do you recover your data?
- Handle any computer, network or server problem for MAC’s and PC’s (including Windows, virus and spyware problems) via remote support or on-site;
- Monitor your technology 24/7, including preventing up to 80% of all computer problems before you’re even aware of them;
- Install advanced remote support tools to enable our team to diagnose and resolve problems quickly if they do occur;
- Monitor your backup system to be sure your data is backed up safely;
- Provide a “Helpdesk” so that all of your employees have prompt, easy access to high quality support consultants anytime they have a computer question or problem;
- Manage all your technology vendors for you, including Internet, phones and business applications; and
- A No Downtime guarantee on our Trouble-Free plan.
Just as most of us have health insurance to protect us when we’re sick, or motor club insurance to assist us if our car breaks down on the highway, this managed service program will protect you if something should go wrong with your computer(s) or network system.
Ask yourself these questions. How long can I afford for my computer system to be down? How much can I afford to spend on a technician every time a virus infection, hardware problem, spyware or software glitch happens to one of my computers? Do I really want to wait for a computer crisis to occur before thinking about prevention methods?
Under a managed services plan like B.E.S.T., Computer Troubleshooters Las Vegas is paid for keeping your computers up and running and will even reimburse you for downtime under the Trouble-Free plan. We will be monitoring your computer systems 24/7 to make sure nothing happens and will be aware of any problems that do occur before you ever notice them. Having us as your outsourced IT department will keep your computer systems safe and secure.
Whether you’re a Las Vegas small business for one, or have up to 50 computer stations, Las Vegas Computer Troubleshooters has a B.E.S.T. plan that can work for you. Our plans start as low as $10/month, so please call us today at 702.251.FIXIT (3494) or fill out our contact form to find out more about managed care and prevention programs for your computer systems.